Simple weight loss exercises are easy to do at home. If they are done regularly, then after a short period it will be possible to notice the effect in the form of weight reduction and the appearance of muscle relief.
How the process of burning fat is carried out
For exercise to be effective, a person must understand what happens in the body during the breakdown of body fat that accompanies physical exercise.
To solve the problem of excess weight, to make the figure slim is possible only if you apply a set of measures that will include proper nutrition and nutritional supplements. Diet and exercise to burn fat will work best in a short amount of time.
To get rid of body fat, follow these guidelines:
- Be sure to reduce your calorie intake.It is necessary to remove foods that have a high energy value from the diet. The body must be able to process the calories received during the day, as fat deposits are formed from the excess.
- Monitor your blood insulin levels.This substance has an important function: it transports glucose released from food to muscle cells, as a result of which glycogen is replenished. Glycogen helps the body recover from exercise. If insulin is increased, body weight may increase. Carbohydrates should be consumed only in the morning and less often during lunchtime.
- Make workouts regular.Even if physical activity is carried out in an intensive mode, but rarely, it will not have any effect. For the lesson, you need to allocate time, establish a gap between them and adhere to the chosen scheme for a long period. With this approach, it is not necessary to visit a gym or fitness center, it is possible to do exercises at home.
Tips and Tricks for Exercise
In order to quickly lose weight, doing even simple weight loss exercises at home, you must follow some important rules:
- Any kind of load, for example, running, push-ups, squats and others, should be performed only after warm-up. It will warm up the muscles, joints and ligaments, which will reduce the likelihood of injury.
- Training must match the capabilities of the body. You should start with light loads and a slow pace, gradually increasing them. 3-4 times a week is a good frequency for exercising because the body will have the time it needs to recuperate after exercise.
- The time between sets in 1 type of exercise should not be more than 30–45 seconds. However, if you feel severe overwork, then you need to take time to rest or stop exercising until the moment when the person has the required amount of strength.
- During the period of physical activity, you can drink water, but in small quantities - 1-2 sips. The liquid helps to speed up the metabolism, which has a beneficial effect on the process of burning fat cells.
- Correct execution technique is a prerequisite for effective exercise. If the technique is violated, it can lead to injury.
- You should train no earlier than 1. 5–2 hours after eating. After the work is over, it is not recommended to eat for another 2 hours.
- Going to the pool, jogging, dancing or yoga should be combined with regular exercise. This will speed up the process of losing weight.
You can only exercise if the person feels healthy. With painful symptoms, training will only do harm.
Exercises to Burn Belly Fat
The belly is the place where fatty deposits appear the fastest, and they get rid of them more slowly than in other parts of the body. Simple belly slimming exercises that are easy to do at home can help speed up the weight loss process.
- Twists. You need to lie on the floor, bend your knees, and press your feet firmly to the surface. Hands should be held behind the head or crossed over the chest. Taking deep breaths, lift the upper body off the floor, then exhale. The body is held at an angle of 30–45 °. Do 10 times in 2-3 approaches.
- Twisting crunches raise the right shoulder while keeping the left side of the body on the floor. Then the left shoulder is raised, the right side of the body does not move. For each side, 10 repetitions are done.
- The vertical twist is done from the following position: lying on the floor, pull the legs up and place the knee behind the knee. They breathe in and raise the upper body, with a slow exhalation, lower it.
- Exercise for a beautiful press - sitting on the floor, you need to raise your legs so that your shins are parallel to the floor, your arms should also be extended along this line, and the body should be slightly tilted forward. This position must be held as long as there is enough strength. The exercise time will gradually increase.
- Plank. For beginners, hold it with bent arms, for advanced ones, hold it out. Standing time is 1–1. 5 minutes.
- Exercises with raising the legs - you need to sit on a chair with a straight back, relax your shoulders. Both hands should be held at body level or wrapped around the back. Take a deep breath, then exhale, in which they begin to raise their legs to the chest. This position must be fixed for 5 seconds, then lower your legs and repeat the exercise again.
- Side bend. You need to stand up straight, spread your legs at shoulder level and raise your arms above your head. Then the body is tilted to the right as much as possible so as to feel the tension in the left side of the torso. Fix the position for 15 seconds. Repeat for each side 10 times in 2-3 sets.
Exercises for the buttocks and thighs
To strengthen your glutes and thighs, do the following exercises:
- Get on all fours, alternately raise your right and left legs up. Then bend the leg at the knee and lift it up again.
- Squats are done from the position of the feet shoulder-width apart, the toes are slightly turned to the sides, the press must be tightened. When inhaling, the knees are bent at an angle of 90 °, the muscles of the buttocks are squeezed and held in this position for 1 second, after which the body is pushed upward with a push. Do 15-30 times, focusing on the capabilities of the body.
- Plie is a type of squat in which the legs are spread to the maximum width, and the knees are spread apart. Keep your back straight. In this position, squats are done, the range of motion will be small.
- The bridge is an effective exercise for strengthening the muscles of the buttocks and back. It can be done in different ways. For example, lie on the floor, bend your legs at the knees, put your feet away from the pelvis and fix them shoulder-width apart. Then the buttocks are lifted so that the hips and core are in the same line. In this position, 2-3 seconds remain, straining the muscles of the abdomen and buttocks as much as possible. Then take the starting position. Do 20-30 times.
- Roll over on your stomach, put your head on your hands in front of you. Relax your neck and shoulders. The legs are bent at the knee joints, the hips are apart, the heels are pressed together. The loin should also be relaxed. The buttocks are squeezed and, on exhalation, they try to raise the knees above the floor. Carry out 20-30 times.
Lunges will strengthen not only the muscles of the legs, but also the buttocks. They can be done with dumbbells. Stand up straight, keep your legs together, slightly bent at the knees. Hands are placed on the belt if no weights are used. Then they take a step forward with the left leg, bending it at an angle of 90 °, the other leg remains straight behind. The back is kept straight. Get up to the starting position and do the exercise for the right leg. Repeat 20 times for each side.
Exercise "Scissors" will help to remove excess fat from the abdomen and make the thighs and calves beautiful. It is effective against cellulite. It is necessary to lie on the floor, put your hands along the body, straighten your legs and raise them above the floor surface. The legs are made movements that imitate the action of scissors. Each leg is given a load 15 times in 2-3 sets, keeping to an average pace.
Calves can be sculpted with calf raises. You need to stand up straight, take your shoulders back, and raise your chin. Keeping hands on the belt, they rise on their toes and linger for 3 seconds, after which they lower themselves to the floor. During the exercise, the calf muscles are strained. Perform - 10 times in 2-3 sets.
The inner forearms are often a problem area. For weight loss at home, you can use push-ups, in which several types of muscles act, which benefits not only the hands, but also other parts of the body. People who have just started exercising can do this type of exercise from a wall, trying to press their elbows against their torso.
The simplest exercise to strengthen arm muscle is the dumbbell curl. Most of the load will be on the biceps. It is performed in a standing position, hands with dumbbells must be extended forward. Then they bend and unbend the arms at the elbow, trying to keep them parallel to the floor.
You can work out the shoulder girdle with a standing dumbbell press. They are lifted up, while the body remains level, the arms are parallel to each other. Perform the maximum number of times. Another option is to raise the arms with dumbbells to the sides, while the arms move at the same time.
The plank helps to slim the waist. Stand in a position on the elbows, and then raise the right leg and pull the knee to the side, the legs remain parallel to the floor. 10 times for each side in several approaches.
Sit on the floor and bend your knees. They take a dumbbell in their hands and hold it in front of them. The legs raise and tilt the body back slightly to allow balance. Twists are done at a slow pace: bend to the right side, pause, then return to the starting position and repeat the exercise for the left side. You need to do 10-15 twists for each side.
From a supine position with shifted legs and arms extended to the sides, raise straight legs, and then slowly lower them to the right. The loin does not come off the floor. 3 sets of 10-20 times.
Stand straight with feet shoulder-width apart. They take a dumbbell in their right hand, and keep the left straightened above their head. Then you should make a slow tilt of the body to the right and left. The dumbbell should be at the level of the ankle, after which you can return to the starting position. 10 times for 2-3 sets.
Exercises for the abdomen and sides
The problem areas in women are often the side areas. An effective way to get rid of fat deposits in these parts of the body is to twist a hula hoop or a simple hoop. However, there are other ways to get slim.
Lie on one side, keeping the torso straight, legs extended and held one on top of the other. The lower arm is bent at the elbow and is the fulcrum for the whole body. The upper arm is extended and placed on the thigh. In this position, the pelvis is torn off the floor and the body is brought into an even position. The weight is evenly distributed between the hand and feet. It takes the maximum amount of time to stay in this position.
The Boat exercise comes from Pilates. It must be performed as follows: you need to lie on the floor, cross your arms in the lock and put them behind your head. Raising the torso and legs above the floor, they try to bend in half. Maintain the position as much as possible, while avoiding stress on the neck.
A simple yoga exercise for weight loss is called the "Staff. "You need to sit on the floor and relax as much as possible. Stretch straight legs in front of you. The palms are placed behind the body. Without lifting the hips from the floor, leaning on the fingers, they stretch upward, stretching the spine. Breathing should be slow, calm. You need to be in the pose for 8 breathing cycles. Do 2 sets.
A set of exercises for the whole body
To maintain health and beauty, you need to do different types of exercises that will develop muscles not only in certain parts of the body, but also maintain the overall tone of the body.
- Burpee has a good effect. When doing it, both the upper and lower parts of the body work. Legs are placed shoulder-width apart and squat slightly. In this position, you need to linger and touch the floor with your hands. Then they make a jump back and slightly lower the chest. The next step is to jump forward and return to the starting position. After that, they get up and jump up, while raising their hands to the ceiling. 10-15 times in 2 sets.
- The Jumping Jack exercise is done from a standing position with feet shoulder-width apart. Jumping is performed in which hands are moved up and down. Movements are like swings. The back is straightened, the hands are on the back of the head. The legs are raised and then bent, trying to maintain a 90 ° angle at the knee. Rotational movements are made with the foot in this position. They should last no more than 15 seconds. Do 2 approaches on each side.
- Push-ups upside-down - you need to take a position as for a simple push-up, but the feet are pulled up to the arms. Raise the hips so that the body forms a 45 ° angle (inverted V). The arms are bent at the elbows, while the head touches the floor. Then they return to their original position.
- Jumping rope - will strengthen the muscle corset. They begin to jump at a slow pace for 30 seconds, gradually increasing speed and time.
The most effective breathing exercises for weight loss
Excess fat can be done away with faster if you use the right breathing technique during your workout. This will saturate the body with oxygen, which will speed up the metabolic process. The simplest exercises will be more effective if the main principle is followed. It boils down to the following: all efforts must be done on exhalation, for example, squats, swings, presses, and so on.
One of the breathing exercises is done this way: sit on a chair, cross your legs, and leave your back straight. You need to stretch the top of your head as high as possible and stay in this position. Then they relax the whole body and take a big breath through the nose, while inflating the stomach with air as much as possible. Exhale slowly through the mouth, moving the walls of the abdomen towards the back. The breathing cycle should consist of 20-30 breaths.