A menu of buckwheat with buckwheat for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and even after six in the evening - hungry, but slender.
As it always happens, the need to lose weight arises at the most inopportune moment, when there are several days before an important event, and your favorite dress does not treacherously fasten.
In order not to give up the temptation to amaze everyone with your appearance, you can resort to buckwheat mono-diet, which many considered a salvation for their figure, although not too generous in taste.
However, such a useful product also has its pros and cons - they must be taken into account in order to be ready for any turn of events that is not always pleasant.
For the human body to function normally, it needs energy, which comes in the form of calories from food. If there are too many of them, then the wise organism puts them in reserve in case of hungry times, and this manifests itself in the form of unattractive folds on the most beautiful parts of the body. It is clear that such an outcome is not encouraging, but getting rid of excess pounds is much more difficult than accumulating them.
To do this, you need to turn to the very essence of this mechanism -if the body has stored calories in reserve, then it is necessary to push it to use this reserve, create emergency conditions.
To do this, you need to reduce the amount of incoming food, and it is better to choose low-calorie foods. In the case of a mono diet, this is one dish that needs to be eaten for several days in a row, but the rest of the food and drinks, except for water and unsweetened tea, should be excluded.
This method is effective - weight is literally gone before our eyes, up to 1 kg per day, but you should not immediately rejoice and plan your regular diet for a whole year using only one product.In addition to fat, excess fluid, dry muscle mass and intestinal contents are removed from the body.Extra pounds, as we are used to seeing them, make up a small part of all this amount.
There are also disadvantages to the mono-diet method - no product can provide a sufficient supply of all nutrients. If they do not enter the body with food, he, again, begins to look for them inside, and finds them in the muscles.If the mono-diet is prolonged, as a result, you can see flabby muscles and fat deposits remaining in their places.
Important!Nutritionists advise against prolonging the mono-diet for more than 3 days.
Features of weight loss on buckwheat
Buckwheat is a popular dietary product that is often used for weight loss. Due to its composition, cereal quickly satisfies hunger, but at the same time does not allow it to reappear for a long time. Even despite the jump in prices for buckwheat, a mono-diet based on it can still be called one of the most economical ways to lose weight.
In a few days of eating buckwheat alone, the body is quite capable of cleaning itself and getting rid of extra pounds. In addition, the rich composition of this cereal has a beneficial effect on the condition of bones, teeth, liver and heart.According to reviews, buckwheat mono-diet of any duration (3, 5 or 7 it) is tolerated by most people without any particular difficulties.
There are also disadvantages to this method of losing weight, and they can outweigh all the advantages:
- Buckwheat should be eaten fresh. Reviews of those who have tried the mono-diet on buckwheat agree that in a few days this tasteless dish can lead to apathy or, on the contrary, aggression, even the most patient person.
- Buckwheat does not supply the body with all the necessary substances, therefore, dizziness, drowsiness or general weakness may occur.
- According to the results, after completing the buckwheat mono-diet, it is easy to gain weight again, because after eating unleavened porridge for several days, any food tastes divine, and you want to eat more of it to fill the tasteless gap in your life.
In addition, buckwheat mono-diet is not suitable for all people suffering from excess weight. This method of losing weight is contraindicated in hypertension, diabetes mellitus and serious diseases of the digestive system.
Variants of using the technique
There are two types of mono-diets - strict and gentle.
In the first case, in relation to buckwheat, you need to eat only this porridge, diluting the tasteless everyday life with no less tasteless water. After 3 or 5 days of such dullness, you can notice that from 3 to 5 kg of excess weight has gone, and the figure has become generally slimmer.
For those who are not satisfied with such a result, it is better to choose a sparing diet, designed for a longer period. The same can be advised to those who know that they cannot sustain a diet on buckwheat and water alone, even without bread.
For a mono-diet, cereals are not boiled, but steamed so that they retain their beneficial properties.In the evening a glass of buckwheat is poured with 1. 5 cups of boiling water, covered with a lid and left overnight. Do not add salt and spices. In the morning, all the resulting amount of the finished product is divided into 5-6 servings that need to be eaten during the day, preferably at regular intervals. In the strict version of the diet, nothing else is required - you just need to eat buckwheat and drink at least 1. 5 liters of water per day.
This type of weight loss can be diversified if the goal is minus 1-3 kg in 3-5 days.
There are the following combinations for buckwheat porridge:
- With kefir. It can be drunk separately in an amount of 1. 5 liters per day (it does not replace water, you still need to drink a large amount of it), or pour cereal instead of boiling water overnight. In this case, it is possible to better satisfy hunger, and the stomach is additionally cleansed with a fermented milk product.
- With apples. In addition to buckwheat, you need to eat 0. 5 kg of fresh apples every day, preferably green ones. However, they can damage tooth enamel or disrupt digestion, so you need to listen to your own condition.
- With dried fruits. Instead of sugar, which is strictly prohibited during the mono-diet, lovers of sweets can use dried fruits, preferably dried apricots or prunes. They can be added to porridge or eaten separately, but in any case in small quantities.
- With vegetables. In addition to buckwheat, you can eat 0. 5 kg of fresh cucumbers or tomatoes every day, and boiled zucchini in the same amount will not harm the figure.
There is an even lighter buckwheat mono-diet for those who only want to unload their body after the holidays. Together with buckwheat, which is still cooked without salt and oil, you can eat an unlimited amount of fruits, vegetables and hard cheese. An unlimited amount does not mean that you can eat these foods in kilograms - only in such a volume that you do not feel hungry.
Those who are not looking for easy ways, and want to hold out on buckwheat alone for a week or more, can be upset - you cannot do that.The body will be depleted very quickly, and not in terms of body fat, but in terms of muscles and psychological state, so all efforts will come to naught.
If you need to lose a lot of extra pounds, then you need to adhere to a strict mono-diet, but consume a small amount of protein at least once a day. For this purpose, lean meat, fish or poultry cooked without salt and spices, a boiled egg or low-fat cottage cheese are suitable.
Before starting a buckwheat mono-diet, it will be useful to consult with a nutritionist, which is usually ignored by those who want to lose weight. The specialist, among other things, will explain the rules for entering and exiting the diet.
So that the body does not experience severe stress during a buckwheat hunger strike, a few days before it starts, you need to eat small portions, not limiting yourself to your usual meals.After completing the mono-diet, you need to return to your usual way of eating gradually - at first, semi-dietary products, and after a while, ordinary ones.
The following recommendations will also be useful for losing weight:
- the last intake of buckwheat should be at least 4 hours before bedtime;
- half an hour before your first breakfast you need to drink a glass of warm water with honey and lemon;
- your first breakfast can be washed down with a glass of natural vegetable juice without sugar and other additives;
- you need to choose buckwheat of the highest grade, with whole kernels without damage;
- Before steaming, buckwheat should be sorted out and rinsed several times in cold water until the liquid becomes transparent.
The classic mono-diet assumes a temporary result - without an appropriate lifestyle, the figure will quickly return to its previous bulges.To consolidate the achieved effect, you need to start eating right and playing sports, then the need for express methods of losing weight will disappear by itself. Subsequently, it will be possible to arrange a tasteless buckwheat day for your body just a few times a month in order to help the intestines cleanse of harmful substances.
Those who tried the buckwheat mono diet got different results and gave different reviews. It depends not only on willpower (some still succumb to temptation and eat the coveted candy while no one sees), but also on the predisposition of the body and the initial state of the figure. In addition,if you return to your usual way of life immediately after completing the diet, the lost pounds will quickly return, as if nothing had happened.
Each organism is unique, and it is impossible to say with absolute certainty that buckwheat mono-diet will help absolutely everyone lose 1 kg per day.
Among other things, this is also a risky method of losing weight, so you need to treat it responsibly.
If you do not delay the technique for more than 3 days, side effects are unlikely to occur, but long-term diets should not be used thoughtlessly.