Among those who want to lose weight and lose weight, the Maggi diet, which is also called egg or cottage cheese, has become popular. She owes her name to her creator, and not to bouillon cubes that were once popular with housewives. Today she managed to prove herself and fell in love with women.
Feature of the Maggi diet
In the TOP of the most effective nutrition systems, the Maggi diet takes pride of place, the menu of which is designed for 4 weeks. It involves eating foods that are high in protein and low in carbohydrates.
Women who adhered to this nutrition strategy claim that during this time they managed to lose from 10 to 25 kg, the result is directly related to the initial weight. Nutritionists have developed two options for the protein food system: curd and egg (classic).
The peculiarity is that there is no need to starve yourself to achieve the goal, because the daily diet is rich in vegetables, fruits, meat and eggs. The menu is designed in such a way that metabolic processes are accelerated and excess calories are burned, while the process of losing weight is intense.
The main component of this diet is the consumption of chicken eggs. Skeptics believe that so many eggs are quite dangerous, but nutritionists have dispelled the myth that eggs increase cholesterol. This product provides the body with 13 vitamins, minerals, lecithin and 1. 5 g of saturated fat.
The effectiveness of the Maggi diet
When deciding to adhere to any nutrition system, a woman should know what result she can expect. An excellent motivation is the numbers that are not only promised by nutritionists, but also voiced by real women who have gone through the path of losing weight.
So, if you stick to this diet, you can expect the following results:
- After 7 days, it is possible to lose 2-3 kg.
- After 2 weeks on the scales you will see minus 5 kg.
- After 3 weeks of protein nutrition - up to 8 kg.
- On the 4th week, the results are on average 10-12 kg.
This is a great incentive to stick to a strict diet. If the weight does not decrease, then the reason may be more serious health problems: metabolic and hormonal disorders.
There are two options for the nutrition system, but in order for them to bring the expected result, you need to follow not only a strict menu, but also a number of rules:
- Eat no less and no more than 3 times a day. Snacks are allowed, but at least a couple of hours after the meal.
- You can have dinner at any time, most importantly no later than 3 hours before bedtime.
- Every day you need to drink 2 liters. purified water, plus tea, coffee.
- Lunch and breakfast cannot be swapped on your own.
- If for some reason (allergy, for example) a product was excluded from the diet, you do not need to introduce others instead of it at your discretion.
- The cooking process is important: bake in the oven, cook in a slow cooker or cook.
- Dishes can be salted, peppered, only onions and garlic can be added as seasonings. Use of other spices, flavor enhancers, oils and fats is prohibited.
- Physical activity, at least walking in the morning and before bed.
It will also be important to properly prepare for the diet, because if there are not enough fruits, vegetables and herbs in the usual diet, digestive disorders and gastrointestinal problems are possible already in the first days of following the diet. Therefore, the body needs to be prepared in a week or two for the upcoming test.
This diet does not involve fasting and the list of foods that you can and even need to eat is quite extensive:
- Any vegetables (even frozen), steamed, boiled, baked, eat raw, in the form of a smoothie, but do not fry in oil. Also any greens.
- Almost all fruits, berries, and especially citrus fruits.
- Dairy products: cottage cheese (up to 9% fat), cheese (up to 20%), yogurt, kefir.
- Seafood: haddock, hake, pollock and other lean fish.
- Poultry, beef, offal, steamed, oven-baked or boiled.
- A couple of slices of bread (no more than 30 g per day) from rye or whole grain flour.
- From seasonings, spices and spices, salt, pepper, onion, garlic, soy sauce, lemon juice are allowed.
- From sweets, sweeteners can be used (agave syrup, stevia).
- From drinking - tea, coffee.
The choice of products allows you to create a varied and complete menu.
Following the Maggi diet, you will need to categorically exclude the following from the diet:
- Preservation (corn, eggplant caviar, etc. ).
- Any fried food.
- Everything sweet - jams, preserves, sweets, cookies, fructose.
- Eliminate milk, even dry.
- From vegetables it is necessary to exclude potatoes and legumes.
- Fruits include bananas, avocados, figs, mangoes, grapes, and dried fruits.
- Any mushrooms.
- Alcoholic drinks.
- Fats and oils.
Also, nutritionists recommend abandoning the habit of chewing gum, as it awakens the appetite.
This power system has become popular all over the world, because it has a lot of significant advantages:
- It is not a rigid power system.
- There are no age contraindications.
- It is distinguished by a stable result, the lost kilograms are no longer returned.
- There is no need to calculate the calorie content of the daily diet.
- Cooking doesn't take long.
- If the rate of consumption of the product is not indicated for a particular meal, then you can eat it as much as you like.
- There is no need to take vitamin complexes, because together with the products the body receives everything it needs.
Despite the many advantages, the Maggi diet has some disadvantages:
- Strict menu and diet. This is not very convenient for those who work and do not have the opportunity to eat at a strictly defined time.
- Lots of eggs. Here you need to be especially careful for those who are prone to allergic reactions.
Menu for 1 week of the Maggi diet
This is an effective way to deal with excess weight without harming your body. We offer a menu table for 4 weeks of the Maggi diet. The first days are the most difficult for many, it is during this period that the same breakfasts are supposed, consisting of half an orange or grapefruit (can be changed) and 1-2 hard-boiled chicken eggs.
|Day of the week||Dinner||Dinner|
|one||An Apple||Salad of fresh vegetables with herbs dressed with yogurt, toast with a slice of cheese|
|2||Beef steak, sliced cucumbers and tomato||Boiled chicken meat, green smoothie|
|3||Fruit curd.||Roasted turkey meat, seasonal vegetables|
|4||Cup of coffee, 2 eggs and spinach||Fresh cabbage salad with sour cream, a piece of boiled chicken|
|five||Fruit salad with yogurt||Fish salad, celery, tea|
|6||2 eggs, spinach, a cup of tea||Meat and vegetables on the grill|
|7||Chicken fillet baked with vegetables||Big beef steak, vegetable slices|
Menu for 2 weeks
On the second week, every morning starts with the same menu as the previous one. But the diet for lunch and dinner changes a little.
|Day of the week||Dinner||Dinner|
|one||Hard boiled eggs and boiled vegetables||Boiled fish, vegetable salad, grapefruit|
|2||Sliced vegetables, boiled beef||2 eggs, cottage cheese with fruit|
|3||Sliced vegetables, boiled beef||2 eggs, cottage cheese with fruit|
|4||Omelet with vegetables||Fresh vegetable salad, stewed beef with vegetables|
|five||Stewed vegetables||Cottage cheese with pieces of fruit|
|6||Grilled meat, fruit smoothie||Fruit salad|
|7||Turkey meat stew with vegetables||Chicken fillet salad with orange and greens, a slice of bread with cheese|
Menu for 3 weeks
Breakfasts for the first two weeks are cancelled. Now it is allowed to use only products from the list in any quantity every day, while dividing them by meals should be at your discretion. You cannot add other products to the daily menu.
So, the products allowed by day:
- Any fruits and eggs.
- Vegetables in the form of salads and boiled.
- Fruits, vegetables in the form of salads and boiled.
- Fish, steamed or stewed, any one vegetable in any form.
- Cooked vegetables and poultry meat in any form.
- Any fruit of your choice.
Diet egg Maggi
As in the previous week, there is no egg breakfast, and all the product is distributed as desired for 3 meals.
- 250 g chicken meat in any form, 2 slices of bread, cucumber and tomato (500 g), orange.
- Boiled meat (200 g), also three medium-sized tomatoes and cucumbers, some fruit to choose from, a slice of bread.
- 200 g of boiled vegetables, cottage cheese (100 g), sliced tomatoes and cucumbers, grapefruit.
- 300 g of baked poultry meat, grapefruit and any one fruit of your choice, a slice of bread, fresh tomatoes and cucumbers.
- 2 hard boiled eggs, 3 tomatoes, orange, vegetable salad portion (300g).
- 300 g of chicken breast, no more than 150 g of cheese, 2 cucumbers and tomatoes, a glass of curdled milk, a slice of bread and an orange.
- 100 g of cottage cheese, an orange, two cucumbers and two tomatoes, 300 g of boiled vegetables, a couple of slices of rye bread, grapefruit.
An excellent alternative to the egg nutrition system is the Maggi diet of the cottage cheese menu for 4 weeks. It is not particularly different from the classic version, the only thing is that instead of eggs, you need to use cottage cheese with a low% fat content.
So, for the first 14 days, breakfast will be the same - 150-200 g of cottage cheese and fruits from the allowed list. The menu for weeks 3 and 4 must be distributed independently according to meals.
Recipes for the Maggi diet
You can add variety to your daily diet not only by choosing different foods, but also by how they are prepared. We offer a couple of simple and delicious recipes.
1. Omelet with vegetables
Favorite vegetables (broccoli, zucchini, etc. ) are steamed in a slow cooker. Then beat 2 eggs with st. l. water, spices and a pinch of salt. Pour the egg mixture over the vegetables and steam for 15 minutes.
2. Cottage cheese with herbs
Press 1 clove of garlic with a press, finely chop the onion and herbs. Mix with 200 g low-fat cottage cheese. You can eat with toast and fresh vegetables.
3. Vegetable salad
Finely chop cucumbers, tomatoes and bell peppers. Grind lettuce leaves, add a couple of cloves of garlic, salt and season with lemon juice.
4. Green smoothie
Take 2 cucumbers, a bunch of parsley and 50 ml of water. Finely chop the greens, chop the cucumber with a blender. Mix everything with water and refrigerate the smoothie before drinking.
5. Eggplant with garlic
Cut a couple of eggplants in half and send to bake in the oven for 1 hour. Before serving, grate them with garlic and cut into pieces.
Maggi's high-protein diet has a number of contraindications:
- It is not recommended to adhere to it for allergy sufferers, because citrus fruits, eggs and dairy products are highly allergenic.
- People with problems with joints and kidneys, due to excess urinary salts.
- For gout, arthrosis and arthritis.
- Pregnant women and women during lactation.
- People with gastrointestinal problems.
- It is worth being careful and those who consume little fruits and vegetables in their daily diet.
It is also worth noting that it is not provided for more than 4 weeks. In addition, it does not need to be repeated in a circle. Diet Maggi menu reviews indicate that it is not at all difficult to adhere to, and as a result, stable weight. But for this, the correct exit from the diet is very important.
How to get out of the Maggi diet
To avoid intoxication and consolidate the result obtained, the correct exit from the diet is very important. So, how to get out of this food system?
- After the scheduled menu, it is recommended to make a raw food day, i. e. eat separately a lot of fruits and vegetables without heat treatment. For lunch, you need to eat 150 g of seeds or nuts.
- Gradually add foods containing carbohydrates and fats (cereals, pasta, meat, pastries).
- Drink regularly for the first week.
- Continue to lead an active lifestyle.
- Instead of sweets and muffins, it is better to eat dried fruits and candied fruits.
- Try to minimize the consumption of fried foods.
The menu for 4 weeks of the Maggi egg diet, painted by nutritionists, is an effective way to reduce weight without harming the body. It is thanks to a well-thought-out combination of products that a long-awaited result can be achieved in a short time.