If the mention of a strict, low-calorie protein diet does not cause fear, then the Japanese diet will be received with a bang. The first thing that is remarkable about the Japanese diet is that for 14 days you will become a teetotaller, stop using the "white death", since this diet is salt-free, and save your teeth from destructive sweets. As you can see, one benefit. Carbohydrates will also be visited by small companies.
Here we eat, and then we drink
Now the turn has come to tell about what the Japanese diet recommends eating for 14 days. The menu is varied but very balanced. If we talk about food, then it is allowed to put dairy products, eggs, vegetables, fruits and meat, chicken, fish, rye bread, crackers and some cookies on the table. It is recommended to drink water (spring, boiled, non-carbonated dining room), black coffee, green tea. You can not change the dishes indicated on the menu for similar, but still different dishes.
What foods are prohibited?
It is better not to jump, as if off a cliff into the unknown, into the maelstrom of the Japanese diet. Since it is quite strict due to the limited number of calories consumed, it is necessary to prepare before entering the diet not only psychologically. So that the Japanese salt-free diet for 14 days does not turn out to be a terrible "torture", you need to prepare for it. Such preparation will help you tune in to losing weight, and the body will not experience stress from a sudden change in diet.
It is best to start preparing two weeks in advance. 14 days before the first diet day, gradually give up sweets and other junk food (hamburgers, fried potatoes). Let dinner on the last day of uncontrolled eating become a model of healthy and light food - eat a vegetable salad, a little seasoned with olive or vegetable oil. Start gradually limiting the amount of salt, then salt-free food will not seem terribly tasteless to you.
Conflicting information about the Japanese diet
To be honest, this Japanese diet for 14 days is painfully mysterious, the photos show beautiful, slender Asian women who supposedly adhere to all the rules of such a special diet, the World Wide Web is littered with a bunch of radically different menu options, and the origin of the "Japanese woman" is half covered in darkness. Some broadcast that the Japanese diet for 14 days, which has nothing to do with the culture of Japanese food, is another fiction, named in such a way as to attract the attention of users.
Others show their photos, called "before" and "after", which show that the Japanese diet has turned a clumsy hippo into a nimble squirrel in 2 weeks. The third opinion is that a diet was invented by a Japanese clinic specialist who promises, subject to the rules prescribed by him, to remove from the body of a losing weight person from 6 to 10 kg.
The exit is as important as the entrance
Many tirelessly repeat that the correct way out of the Japanese diet for 14 days is a two-year guarantee of not returning the lost kilograms. After two weeks, you need to eat in small portions, still eating not too high-calorie foods. You need to eat different cereals from cereals, lean meat, steamed or baked, vegetables, moderately sweet fruits. From cakes, rolls should be abandoned for at least another two weeks.
It is best to gradually introduce foods prohibited by the diet, or rather, no more than one per day. Leaving the diet, you can allow yourself to have several snacks a day: eat muesli, apples, vegetable salad, drink low-fat yogurt or kefir. Drink more pure non-carbonated water. Gradually introduce sugar and salt into the diet, but do not abuse them.
So, in order for the salt-free Japanese diet for 14 days to not only lose weight, but also maintain the results obtained, you need to consider exiting the diet even before you start dieting. This approach will allow you to tune in to the fact that after 14 days you will not be able to immediately return to your usual diet.
The correct way out of the diet is based on the following principles:
- Graduality. This is the most important condition, keep in mind that getting out of the diet will take as much time as the diet itself.
- Smoothness. Do not introduce many new products to your menu at once. The correct exit from the diet assumes that no more than two previously "forbidden" products will appear on the menu daily. And you need to start not with cakes and chocolate, but with cereals, vegetables and fruits.
- Rationality. If you do not want to return to the previous weight, then you need not only to organize the correct way out of the diet, but also to control your daily menu. The diet should be balanced, it should not be dominated by simple carbohydrates and animal fats. But the amount of protein, fiber and vitamins cannot be reduced.
After the Japanese salt-free diet for 14 days is over, most people who lose weight want to treat themselves to something delicious. But, nevertheless, you need to restrain yourself. So, the correct exit involves the following menu:
- in the morning, cook yourself porridge - buckwheat or oatmeal, porridge can be boiled in milk, diluting it in half with water. Then drink tea with a spoonful of honey;
- after 2-3 hours, have a snack with an apple or eat a handful of dried apricots;
- the best choice for lunch is a portion of boiled meat with a vegetable side dish;
- for an afternoon snack, you can eat natural yogurt, you can add slices of a banana or an apple to it;
- for dinner - vegetable stew with a minimum amount of vegetable oil.
Of course, such an exit from the diet may seem "boring", because you so much wanted to eat a plate of macaroni and cheese or feast on fried potatoes. But for the sake of a slender figure, you can endure, because the right way out of the diet is the key to maintaining weight.
But even after completing the exit from the diet, you should not return to the wrong diet. The diet should be balanced, simple carbohydrates and fats will have to be limited constantly. However, you will soon get used to such a diet and you will not be irresistibly drawn to "harmfulness".
Whatever they write about the Japanese diet, it is not as harmless as it might seem at first, so it should be followed with the permission of a nutritionist and no more than 14 days twice a year. Drink intensified vitamin complexes during these 2 weeks, otherwise the shine of the hair, smoothness, freshness of the skin, strength of nails, etc. will evaporate with excess weight.
It is strictly forbidden to fall under the influence of supporters of the Japanese diet for people suffering from diseases of the kidneys, liver, cardiovascular system, having an ulcer, chronic pancreatitis or gastritis, hypertension, diabetes mellitus. Nursing mothers or pregnant women should also refrain from it. Even perfectly healthy people can develop severe headaches, weakness, etc. while following the rules of the Japanese diet. However, it is usually well tolerated: hunger does not bother, vital energy is in full swing.
How, how much and what do we eat?
Those who follow the Japanese diet need to eat no more than 3 times a day, it is forbidden to refresh themselves between meals. The last meal should not take place later than 2 hours before oblivion with a sweet dream. In the morning it is recommended to drink a glass of warm water 30 minutes before breakfast.
Now it's time to sort out the menu of the Japanese diet for 14 days by meals. And here it is:
- breakfast - a cup of black coffee (no sugar, cream or milk),
- lunch - boiled eggs (2 pcs. ), coleslaw (dressing - olive oil), drink - 200 gr. tomato juice, the drink can be replaced with one medium tomato,
- dinner - fish (baked or steamed), to which we add the same chopped vegetable, sprinkled with vegetable fat, which was present in the second meal;
- breakfast - coffee will be accompanied by rye bread (1 slice), it must be dried,
- lunch - a fish (it can even be fried), an already familiar salad, to which you should add a few more vegetables (tomato, cucumber),
- dinner - we eat boiled veal (no more than 200 g), drink low-fat kefir;
- breakfast - coffee with crackers or oatmeal cookies,
- lunch - fried zucchini,
- dinner - cabbage salad, as well as the meal of the third meal of Tuesday, plus two hard-boiled eggs;
- breakfast - similar to the first meal of Monday,
- lunch - carrots (raw, boiled), seasoned with olive oil, egg, no more than 20 g of Parmesan cheese,
- dinner will bring a meeting with healthy fruits such as pear, orange, apple, grapefruit;
- breakfast - grated carrots seasoned with lemon juice and an egg,
- lunch - tomato juice, about 400 g of fish (fried or boiled);
- dinner - the same as on Thursday;
- breakfast - coffee, carrot and cabbage salad with olive oil,
- lunch - 400 g of boiled chicken,
- dinner - grated aforementioned umbrella with the addition of linseed oil, 2 boiled eggs;
- breakfast - change coffee to green tea,
- lunch - the main course will be 200 g of beef, for dessert we eat fruit,
- dinner - any of the ones already presented, except for the third meal of Wednesday.
Usually, lovers of the Japanese diet for the second week eat everything that they ate in the first.
This is how the Japanese eat
There is another variant of the Japanese diet, which is rumored to be accepted by the people of Nihon Koku themselves. Adhering to it, you can afford to eat only one egg per day, about 120 g of fish, no more than 400 g of rice, vegetables (270 g), fruits (240 g). Milk (100 g) also got into the list of allowed products, but legumes should not be consumed more than 60 g per day. The daily norm of sugar is 2 tsp. It is necessary to eat in this way until the desired result is achieved.